Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Great New Show!

Now maybe some of you haven't seen Cake Boss on TLC yet but I love the show and would love to visit the bakery sometime for some of those yummy treats! The baker is Buddy and he took over the shop when his dad passed away and has all his family working in the shop. I enjoy the people and the cakes he makes because some of them are just amazing. Anyway, he now has his own cooking show on TLC called Kitchen Boss and it is great. I think the reason I love the show is because he uses simple ingredients and you can buy them at any grocery store. No special things and he is Italian so everything looks amazing and full of flavour. I saw 3 episodes today that I PVR'd on my Bell ExpressVu 9241 receiver. Little plug for work!!

He made Shrimp Scampi, Tortellini Soup, Garlic Bread, Eggplant Parmesan, Zucchini and Squash casserole, Prime Rib Roast, King Crab Legs and home made cupcakes. You can watch all the episodes on TLC and get the recipes. I was really excited for the cupcakes. He makes some amazing pastries at the bakery so to see him make one with butter cream icing was awesome. Too bad I am trying to eat healthy because I really wanted those cupcakes!! I will make them but for now I will focus on the eating right and losing a few pounds!!

Anyway, I highly recommend this show if you like to cook and watch for new ideas. I have watched and saved the episodes on the PVR so I can try at least the veggie dishes he made so I can hope the kids will try them.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment