Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Date Night

Wednesday April 20th, Nicole and I are having a bit of a date night with another couple we are friends with. We are going to see Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy at the GM Centre in Oshawa. I hope to laugh my ass off and have a great time. I love comedy shows but we don't get to go enough. We did hit Yuk Yuks in Niagara Falls when we had a night away last year and had lots of fun. Hopefully some dinner before the show but if the other couple can't commit then Nicole and I will have a nice meal out. We haven't been able to get out and have a night or even a few hours alone so it is nice and we need to do more of it. I love the kids but we need time to talk and enjoy each other.

The reviews for the comedy show are really good and if you haven't had the chance, watch the Blue Collar Comedy Tour on DVD. It features Ron White, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall and Larry. Absolutely hilarious. I think they also have a second DVD but can't remember.

If you love to laugh and listen to some really funny comics then these guys are for you. I highly recommend the DVD and will let you know how the show goes. I am really excited and can't wait to see the show. We have seats up on the sides which are about 1 section away from the stage so we are getting a great view.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment