Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to School!!

In 11 days the kids are going back to school. Yep, at the Pagett house we are excited and looking forward to Hailey starting Junior Kindergarten! She is excited and has a bus orientation this weekend which Zoey also attended 2 years ago. The kids get used to getting on and off the bus, learn bus safety and the drivers take the kids and parents for a 10 minute ride to experience what it is like to ride a school bus. The safety video is whinne the pooh and friends but about 25 years old. I think we saw it in school!

The girls have been shopping for back packs, clothes, school supplies and we have been buying healthy food for lunches. We have mostly done the healthy food for ourselves but need the kids to join us in the fight! We are excited for Hailey for 3 reasons. She is going to school and we can't wait to see how she does. I know she is a smart kid and hopefully she follows in Zoeys footsteps and is a leader in the class. Second, we will save in babysitting which is a bonus unless we are both on afternoons which we would still be paying but still saving! Third and the most important, we will have no kids in the house for at least 2 days a week so we can clean the house, have a lunch date, sex....wishful thinking on my part! The point is is that we will have a little freedom to shop in quiet and buy Christmas gift without having to hide them.

I will let you know how that goes but since I haven't blogged in 2 weeks that just goes to show how busy I am. I am also on a new schedule at work so we will see how that works out for things as well. Fucking night shifts but at least it is only 1 week out of 7 weeks of rotation! I can handle that.

So cheers to the end of the summer and a nice hot one at that. I must say that I am sad to see it go but extremely excited for the hunting season to go full swing. I am counting the days......1 month to duck hunting....1 month and 3 weeks to moose hunting and the big one......10 weeks to the deer hunt!!!

Hope you had a great summer Drew.....i think you are the only one who reads this anyway!!! LOL

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment