Monday, August 9, 2010

Back from vacation

Well we have gotten back from a week of vacation and I'm also back to work as well. We tried to do as much as possible without breaking the bank. We went to the cottage, water park, zoo in Peterborough, bowling and Niagara Falls. We had a blast and the girls had a great time too. Thankfully in Niagara Falls a large number of the attractions are free for kids under 6! We only had to pay for ourselves. I didn't know this until Sunday and think we may have to take a trip during the week for a last fun trip so they can go on more rides!

Anyway, I will be brief and keep this short for now. Not much to talk about but our trip and that is a lot of typing that I can't be bothered to do right now.

More to come once I get back into the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment