Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I am sending this out to anyone who actually reads my blog. Drew I know you look at it once in a while but haven't seen much from you on yours lately.

Anyway, I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season. Drink to your hearts content, cherish everyone who has been and still is in your life and try to start the new year on a positive note. I will miss my friends this year as no one will be "home" for Christmas but families grow bigger and everything costs more the bigger they are. I would like to wish Andrew, Sylvia, Olivia & Lexie the best over the holidays from Paul, Nicole, Zoey & Hailey. I would also like to wish Chris & Joanna, Lee & Jayne and Cameron & Beth a happy holidays as well.

Hopefully we can get out and visit some friends over the next year but can't promise. Life is busy with kids and school. Nothing takes up more of your time but is worth it for the rest of your life like children. It does make me sad to think the girls will be out of the house soon (maybe another 15 years) but I hope they will always find their way home if they ever need anything.

I want to share something with you. This year I asked for nothing but clothes. I don't care about what I get because nothing makes me as happy as my girls. The look on their faces on Christmas morning makes my whole year and brings me so much love I can barely keep from crying. I want to make them as happy as possible and to keep them safe. I know we as parents want nothing more than that so I hope you all see as much pleasure in your children this Christmas morning as I see when they see those presents under the tree.

The best thing I could have ever done was to have two wonderful kids who I love more than life itself. Nothing makes me happier than seeing their faces and hearing them laugh. I love their hugs and cherish my time with them because they are my everything. Without Nicole in my life I couldn't have had such amazing girls and I thank her everyday for being the mom and wife that she is.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I do regular here, whenever I get on to my own blog from time to time (and you know how often that is)

    And I don't even want to think about the kids growing up. I love them this age, where everything is so innocent. I like knowing that their love is unconditional.

    -d

    ReplyDelete