Friday, June 18, 2010

Begin

Well I don't know where to begin but there is alot to cover. I'll begin with the basics. Having kids! It is all an experience having a baby and going through everything with your wife. The sex can be really hot and amazing or in some cases non existing. It just depends on the woman. I was lucky. You always hear about no sleep and changing diapers and all the puking. Let me tell you. You will lose sleep and smell things that turn your stomach and might make you puke!

The one thing to remember is that it is all worth it and you will love every moment althought you might not realize it right away. You might feel that it is alot and it is having a child but in the end you are the only one who will protect, love, feed, clothe and really love that child the way it should be loved.

Having daughters is my life and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Wait! Sex? What the hell? I know about having one daughter, and yes, it is truly the be all and end all of life. It is great!

    ReplyDelete